Made In Chicago
Laser Cutting Services with two of the largest lasers in the U.S.
Laser cutting is an accurate and exact technology for many of today’s leading industries. At Chicago Metal Fabricators, our 200,000 sq. ft. production facility contains one of the largest lasers in the entire Midwest, which makes us the perfect choice for everything from prototyping to production. We work with all the leading metals including steel, stainless, aluminum, and Domex. Some of the other reasons to choose Chicago Metal Fabricators include:
- A 8kW Fiber laser with a 10′ x 30′ cutting area.
- A 6kW linear motor drive laser that can handle 20 gauge steel up to 1.25”, stainless up to 1” and aluminum up to 0.5”
- Larger table that can handle materials as wide as 10’ by 40’ long
- A traverse speed of 4,700 lpm
- CO2 laser with flying optics, 3 axis cutting ability and amazing accuracy
- Quick turnaround times with optional rush service
All of these benefits from Chicago Metal Fabricators draw the biggest names from the OEM, off highway, rail car, nuclear, water treatment, and heavy stainless steel crane industry. We also meet or exceed the toughest industry standards including ISO 9001:2015, AWS, and CWB.
To learn even more about our laser cutting services please contact us.
6,000 Watt Laser
6,000 Watt Laser
Laser Cutting Capabilities
|Laser Type||CO2 (Gaseous)|
|Laser Configuration||Flying Optics|
|Intended Cutting Material||
|Cutting Width||10 ft
|Cutting Length||40 ft
|Maximum Output Power||6,000 W|
|Traverse Speeds||4700 ipm|
|Accuracy (+/-)||.001 in|
|Production Volume||Prototype to Large Scale Production Volume|
|Typical Lead Times||2 to 3 Weeks
Rush Services Available
|Efficiency||Lights Out Manufacturing
|Industry Standards||ISO 9001:2008
American Welding Society (AWS)
Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB)